WikiLeaks received The Economist’s 2008 New Media Award at the Index on Censorship Freedom of Expression Award. Britain’s leading organization promoting freedom of expression rewarded the organization for being “an invaluable resource for anonymous whistle-blowers and investigative journalists” in spite of “having faced down an attempt by an investment bank to have it shut down.”
- Stratfor's investigation into Ethiopian airlines flight…
- Settlements, cell phones, and red tape: challenges to P…
- Ecuador grants asylum to Julian Assange. (Press confere…
- The population decline of Black Jews in Israel
- Tunisia: no longer a surveillance state?
- Paraguay: Washington’s War against Growing Marxist Insu…
- #WikiLeaks Iraq war logs uncovered 14 additional cases where Blackwater opened fire on civilians. http://t.co/zeHhZLjqum about 1 month ago from Twitter Web Client
- Background on the 2007 Nisour Square Massacre: http://t.co/iEtfzgm616 http://t.co/JsOCrvXUtR about 1 month ago from Twitter Web Client
- In 2007, 17 killed in Nisour Square by Blackwater. Seven years later, four Blackwater guards convicted guilty. http://t.co/JCNlDcmgG4 about 1 month ago from Twitter Web Client
- WikiLeaks Reveals US Interference in Ecuador's Affairs http://t.co/qRVWBWVQ1r #Cablegate about 2 months ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @NSArchive: Help support much needed #FOIA reform! Here's how: http://t.co/H5AIFhsDXP about 3 months ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @wikileaks: Paper: Private Power and New Media: The Suppression of WikiLeaks and its Implications for Fundemental Rights http://t.co/iaG… about 3 months ago from Twitter Web Client
- Indonesian president calls on Australia to explain #WikiLeaks gag order http://t.co/uxHrueutKI about 3 months ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @wikileaks: Israel helped #Hamas rival PLO WikiLeaks docs show http://t.co/2oW35bpmNP about 3 months ago from Twitter Web Client
Join our chatroom.