Video streaming by Ustream [ 00h02m20 - Vaughn Smith] Good Afternoon. Welcome to todays Wikileaks press conference at Frontline Club. Its being livestreamed on ustream.tv/frontlineclub. This press conference is independent, but the Frontline Club is proud to host it and as the Frontline Club’s founder, I am personally very interested in it. As a journalist and ex-soldier, like many, I have become troubled by the rapid corporateization of war. It...
Archive for: Goldman Sachs
- Stratfor's investigation into Ethiopian airlines flight…
- Tunisia: no longer a surveillance state?
- The population decline of Black Jews in Israel
- Stratfor: Algerian Secret Services' grip on power
- NSA: The True Power Of One Of The Worlds Largest Intell…
- UK Ministry of Defence rejects FOIA request for leaked …
- RT @wikileaks: "Today, there is no credible argument that internal channels offer adequate protection to whistleblowers." | Atlantic http:/… about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @couragefound: Edward #Snowden's asylum in Russia expires this week. Here's how we are campaigning for his continued protection https://… about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @DouglasLucas: My @whowhatwhy/#WikiLeaks on counterinsurgency & Mexican chopper incursions http://t.co/GZDCj0dlGC now on #GIFiles: https… about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client
- A Computational Analysis of the DNSA’s Kissinger Collection Memcons and Telcons from @MickiKaufman http://t.co/OFR0qhDMuN #dataviz about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @wikileaks: How capital captured politics: Slavoj Žižek on the secret #TISA draft released by #WikiLeaks http://t.co/TVMGPsZm5N http://t… about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @MickiKaufman: Big New Graph: Rel of HAK memcon individuals (gray) to topics (purple) to docs (blue=Top Secret, yellow=Secret, etc.) htt… about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Murder, human rights abuse and kidnapping: #WikiLeaks cables reveal Prabowo’s brutal past. #Indonesia http://t.co/1tLsahoiVc about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Thanks to #WikiLeaks, public can debate alarming new trade deal http://t.co/ZPHFQnxMuS #TISA about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
Join our chatroom.