This article describes the results of an investigation by The guardian and BBC Arabic which shows that US military veterans and general Petraeus were implicated in the organization of the detention centers in Iraq, where a huge number of detainee tortures took place. The investigation was sparked by the Iraq War Logs released by WikiLeaks. The article includes a video link to the documentary made by The guardian and BBC...
Archive for: FRAGO 242
- Help enable access to the millions of CIA files only accessible at the US National Archives: https://t.co/u5U5tgoTF8 about 3 months ago from Twitter Web Client
- TPP Trade Deal Proposal Would See CBC, Canada Post Exist Solely For Profit. #TPP #WikiLeaks http://t.co/vvxcbOWupV about 10 months ago from Twitter Web Client
- WikiLeaks Press has temporarily moved to http://t.co/jp8IkqkIoA while we sort out technical problems. Thanks for your understanding! about 11 months ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @Cabledrummer: Zeugen der Spähaffäre: #WikiLeaks veröffentlicht Protokolle von #NSA-Ausschuss ~ Spiegel Online http://t.co/p747Niw1kj about 1 year ago from Twitter Web Client
- #BND data ordinance procedure done once every 10 yrs for VERAS and once every 3-4 yrs for INBE databases. https://t.co/1OFC2sObhR #WikiLeaks about 1 year ago from Twitter Web Client
- #BND witnesses *extremely* worried about giving information in public hearings https://t.co/i7z4n6gd15 https://t.co/ST1hSnBmkt #WikiLeaks about 1 year ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @carwinb: Manning was ACQUITTED of aid enemy, Hersh claim RELEVANT for a host of reasons, INCLUDING fact evidence used to convict her of… about 1 year ago from Twitter Web Client
- Two cases in which the required data ordinance procedure was not conducted at the #BND : https://t.co/WSjCSLd1es about 1 year ago from Twitter Web Client
Join our chatroom.