This article describes the results of an investigation by The guardian and BBC Arabic which shows that US military veterans and general Petraeus were implicated in the organization of the detention centers in Iraq, where a huge number of detainee tortures took place. The investigation was sparked by the Iraq War Logs released by WikiLeaks. The article includes a video link to the documentary made by The guardian and BBC...
Archive for: FRAGO 242
- The Iraq war, the war logs, and accountability – a retr…
- Stratfor's investigation into Ethiopian airlines flight…
- Settlements, cell phones, and red tape: challenges to P…
- The population decline of Black Jews in Israel
- Paraguay: Washington’s War against Growing Marxist Insu…
- Tunisia: no longer a surveillance state?
- #WikiLeaks Iraq war logs uncovered 14 additional cases where Blackwater opened fire on civilians. http://t.co/zeHhZLjqum about 4 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Background on the 2007 Nisour Square Massacre: http://t.co/iEtfzgm616 http://t.co/JsOCrvXUtR about 4 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- In 2007, 17 killed in Nisour Square by Blackwater. Seven years later, four Blackwater guards convicted guilty. http://t.co/JCNlDcmgG4 about 4 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- WikiLeaks Reveals US Interference in Ecuador's Affairs http://t.co/qRVWBWVQ1r #Cablegate about 2 months ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @NSArchive: Help support much needed #FOIA reform! Here's how: http://t.co/H5AIFhsDXP about 3 months ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @wikileaks: Paper: Private Power and New Media: The Suppression of WikiLeaks and its Implications for Fundemental Rights http://t.co/iaG… about 3 months ago from Twitter Web Client
- Indonesian president calls on Australia to explain #WikiLeaks gag order http://t.co/uxHrueutKI about 3 months ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @wikileaks: Israel helped #Hamas rival PLO WikiLeaks docs show http://t.co/2oW35bpmNP about 3 months ago from Twitter Web Client
Join our chatroom.