Catalan news agency eldebat.cat reports on the first Barcelona Human Rights Film Festival, which took place June 8 – 12, 2011. Icelandic journalists Ingi Ingason Ragnar and Kristinn Hrafnsson were awarded the International Journalism and Human Rights Award for their work on journalistic conflicts that violate human rights. Both Ragnar and Hrafnsson have collaborated with WikiLeaks. Hrafnsson, co-founder and spokesperson for WikiLeaks, presented “Collateral Murder: Hellfire”, a documentary on 2007 killings of civilians in Baghdad. Javier Couso, brother of José Couso, presented the award to Ragnar and Hrafnsson. José Couso, Spanish cameraman for Telecinco, was killed in 2003 by a U.S. tank attack on Palestine Hotel in Baghdad.
Ingi Ingason Ragnar and Kristinn Hrafnsson awarded International Journalism and Human Rights Award at Barcelona Human Rights Film Festival
- In-Depth Report: Israeli Intelligence
- Paraguay: Washington’s War against Growing Marxist Insu…
- NSA Signals Intelligence – industrial and diplomatic es…
- NSA: The True Power Of One Of The Worlds Largest Intell…
- Ecuador grants asylum to Julian Assange. (Press confere…
- Tunisia: no longer a surveillance state?
- Help enable access to the millions of CIA files only accessible at the US National Archives: https://t.co/u5U5tgoTF8 about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client
- TPP Trade Deal Proposal Would See CBC, Canada Post Exist Solely For Profit. #TPP #WikiLeaks http://t.co/vvxcbOWupV about 6 months ago from Twitter Web Client
- WikiLeaks Press has temporarily moved to http://t.co/jp8IkqkIoA while we sort out technical problems. Thanks for your understanding! about 7 months ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @Cabledrummer: Zeugen der Spähaffäre: #WikiLeaks veröffentlicht Protokolle von #NSA-Ausschuss ~ Spiegel Online http://t.co/p747Niw1kj about 9 months ago from Twitter Web Client
- #BND data ordinance procedure done once every 10 yrs for VERAS and once every 3-4 yrs for INBE databases. https://t.co/1OFC2sObhR #WikiLeaks about 9 months ago from Twitter Web Client
- #BND witnesses *extremely* worried about giving information in public hearings https://t.co/i7z4n6gd15 https://t.co/ST1hSnBmkt #WikiLeaks about 9 months ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @carwinb: Manning was ACQUITTED of aid enemy, Hersh claim RELEVANT for a host of reasons, INCLUDING fact evidence used to convict her of… about 9 months ago from Twitter Web Client
- Two cases in which the required data ordinance procedure was not conducted at the #BND : https://t.co/WSjCSLd1es about 9 months ago from Twitter Web Client
Join our chatroom.