Julian Assange was awarded Grand Prize by the Russian magazine Russian Pioneer for his essay “Washington vs. Mankind,” which was also published in the same magazine in September. The essay related his recent experiences under house arrest and extreme surveillance, travels around the world, and WikiLeaks work.
Assange wins Grand Prize for essay in Russian Pioneer magazine
- The Iraq war, the war logs, and accountability – a retr…
- US caught spying on Greek diplomatic communications in …
- The population decline of Black Jews in Israel
- Stratfor's investigation into Ethiopian airlines flight…
- Paraguay: Washington’s War against Growing Marxist Insu…
- Tunisia: no longer a surveillance state?
- #WikiLeaks Iraq war logs uncovered 14 additional cases where Blackwater opened fire on civilians. http://t.co/zeHhZLjqum about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- Background on the 2007 Nisour Square Massacre: http://t.co/iEtfzgm616 http://t.co/JsOCrvXUtR about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- In 2007, 17 killed in Nisour Square by Blackwater. Seven years later, four Blackwater guards convicted guilty. http://t.co/JCNlDcmgG4 about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- WikiLeaks Reveals US Interference in Ecuador's Affairs http://t.co/qRVWBWVQ1r #Cablegate about 1 month ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @NSArchive: Help support much needed #FOIA reform! Here's how: http://t.co/H5AIFhsDXP about 2 months ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @wikileaks: Paper: Private Power and New Media: The Suppression of WikiLeaks and its Implications for Fundemental Rights http://t.co/iaG… about 2 months ago from Twitter Web Client
- Indonesian president calls on Australia to explain #WikiLeaks gag order http://t.co/uxHrueutKI about 2 months ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @wikileaks: Israel helped #Hamas rival PLO WikiLeaks docs show http://t.co/2oW35bpmNP about 2 months ago from Twitter Web Client
Join our chatroom.